OT: Corrected Statement.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Corrected Statement.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 19:15:29 -0600 (MDT)

>      Later, I checked my mail again and the messages came in, many of
them
> from the time span in question.  It is a server problem for real.
Atlantic
> is getting so bad that it is making AOL look good.  Recently, all I get
are
> busy signals or disconnected.

     When I sent this message, all indications was that the problem was the
ISP.  Later on May 4, the computer would not connect to the internet.
Gateway Computer Company identified the problem as a bad modem, and has
replaced it.  I am now online with a new modem.  It looks like Atlantic was
only a minor part of the problem at most.  After having blasted Atlantic
online, I feel that I should clarify the statement online.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.