>      Yes, Mark. I am glad you talked me into getting HI (IB) as it is a
> consistant bloomer and a good increaser as well.
>     Feedback (TB & RE) is blooming. It has 4 bloomstalks and the ones you
> me are just beginning to send up bloomstalks.
>      Immortality(TB & RE) is also blooming. It has 4 bloomstalks in one
> location and several more in another location.

     I am glad you like that HI.  Both FEEDBACK and IMMORTALITY were good
for me in Kentucky, and both rebloomed.
>      Kentucky Coal is blooming also.

     That is the only one of Slade's Irises I could not grow.  I never
could figure out why.

>      Our show is scheduled for May 23rd. I hope I will still have some
iris to
> bring to the show. Our society, The Bluegrass Iris Society is struggling.
> are loosing members and gaining very few.

     I hope you have some left for the show too.  Siberians?
     I hope the club starts doing better.  What you need is to try to get
some families like the Adkins to join up.  The last several seasons were so
hard on Iris that I think it started driving gardeners toward Daylilies.
     Thinking of Iris, DOTTIE'S DOUBLE is blooming today.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.  USDA Zone 8/9    29 Degrees North Latitude.