plant identification

Hello Gordon & Lorraine
    The plants I gave you come from two different sources. Both were bought the same
year, 1994.  One "Cable Car" come from an small iris garden in Applegate which used
the profits from sales to send the youth of the family to Colledge.The other plant
"Honey Mocha" came from Roris Iris Garden in Sacramento.
    When you were in our garden we discussed the similarity and the fact both were
hybridized by " Luihn 80 and 81.  Also Gordon (Judge) said he had
 " Cable Car" and I hoped he could make a comparison to his. Now we have determined
mine are the same is his? If you would (Detective) Lorraine would you help
Gordon,June, and myself out with this identity crisis. ( J is at the store right now.
Weather is like the Stocton wet Fog.).Thank you    Bill
P.S. I'll check on M. Hess )
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris (Late) Garden
23801 Shake Ridge RD.