Re: CULT: SDBs and mild winters

Chanted quite often has four falls and standards, and in any given year we
will have some SDBs and TBs that have four falls and standards.  Usually
it's only the terminal, once in a while it's on a branch.  Most of the time
the rest of the flowers bloom "normal".  It doesn't happen too often.  I
have never thought of  associating it with mild winters but I guess we have
mild winters compared to most of the country.
Mike Sutton