GRAPE SCENTED IRIS

Anner and anyone else interested:
  The dark purple Iris with a very pronounced grape fragrance that I've
had for years is SOUTHLAND GRAPE by Burch '79.  It is a  very dark
violet, with a bronzy orange beard.  And definately has a grape
fragrance.  And I do have it in my catalog this year; catalog not yet
printed.  Sorry.

Lorraine  --  LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH
              20272 Road 11 NW
	      Quincy, WA 98848     lcmiller@televar.com