Anner and any others who are interested;  Linda and I have a grape scented iris on
the back portion of our yard that is a TB, very old (late 1800's to early 1900's
-- a guess), it is light to medium purple and is currently in bloom.  I will have
to look at it tomorrow to give you beard color or any other markings.  Neither of
us have any idea as to the name of this iris.

Glenn & Linda Simmons
Springfield, Missouri  Zone 6