CULT: Towards a double iris?

I've been debating whether I should admit I'm at all partial to anything
like this (I can hear the shudders from all over), but here goes:

I have a slew of mostly yellow SDB and IB seedlings from various crosses I
made in the early 90's, and before I get rid of this particular one, I
thought I'd describe it.  Just in case anybody's interested.  One seedling
from a cross of LACED LEMONADE X MR. ROGERS is a mid-yellow self which more
often than not throws flowers with more than 3 falls.  Routinely.  The fall
number varies anywhere from 3 to 7 per bloom (my unofficial name for it is
SEVEN FALLS), and they are horizontal and very slightly laced.  The
standards are the normal 3, with no beards, and are nicely domed.  The
effect in a clump is almost like a group of fuzzy yellow daisies, charming
but a little silly up close.  It has a long bloom in the clump and tends to
grow out of the SDB class by the time it's finished.  It has survived total
neglect in my very exposed garden for many years now and is a huge clump.
If anyone would like to try it out, let me know soon; I need the room, and
it doesn't fit into my breeding program, such as that is.

You can e-mail me privately at IrisMaven@msn.com

Barb Mann in Santa Fe
.....maybe it's due to all the New Age crystal-wavers still hanging around