Ray & Judy

Welcome to both of you!!  I'm not very far away, Haven KS, just a little
northwest of Wichita. Sounds like you have a wonderful garden. Maybe I'll
just make an extra effort to make Region 18 meeting that spring! I grow
around 500 iris ,many dfferent kinds, but first choice is Historics, then
medians but have bunches of TB. Would love to have your catalog.
Judy Eckhoff
Haven KS