CAT: Jayne Ritchie catalog

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Jayne Ritchie catalog
  • From: SOkase <SOkase@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 11:58:15 -0600 (MDT)

Hello L-ers,
I forgot to mention in my KCIS Show report that Jayne Ritchie's catalog is not
out yet but she will be introducing several very interesting things this year.
One of them is a new MDB for those of you out there that are partial to the
smaller varieties. It is a  round and lightly ruffled luminata from SDB
breeding. Standards are washed with red-violet and a lighter rim. Falls are
lavender in the center surrounded with red-violet and finished with a golden
rim. Very colorful. I saw this seedling a few years ago and the clump was just
COVERED with tiny blooms. It was being grown under seedling #91-27-53. She
tells me she has applied for the name DAY'S END but has not heard whether it's
been approved as yet but her catalog should be out very soon. You can write
her for a catalog at:

Jayne Ritchie
246 180th Ave. S.E.
Kent, WA. 98042