RE: Convention- NO Room at the Inn!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Convention- NO Room at the Inn!
  • From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.org>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 12:35:45 -0600 (MDT)

You might want to try Denver Motel 6, South Tech Center.  There are
three of us coming from Region 15 [Southern California] who are staying
there.  It is just minutes from the Convention hotel.  The room rates
are about 1/2 that of the Convention hotel.  The phone number is (303)
790-8220, FAX (303) 799-3450.  The address is 9201 E Arapahoe Rd,
Greenwood Village, CO  80112.  Good Luck!  Hope to meet you at the
Shirlee Lewis
Southern California Iris Society
FAX  562-461-4217
VOICE 562-461-4912