OT BIO

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT BIO
  • From: Flasher@webtv.net (Jeannie and Bob LaPointe)
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 14:58:14 -0600 (MDT)

Hello All:
     I have been reading all your wonderful letters for a couple of
weeks and decided to introduce myself.  My name is Jeannie LaPointe.
     I love all flowers, but iris' have a special place in my heart.  I
am a new iris grower.  I have 2 tall bearded iris that were alreaded
planted at the house when we bought it.  I have no idea what varity they
are.  I have a bargin iris (!) I got last fall called Blue sky.  I am
waiting for it to bloom now.  I have 2 siberian iris called Ruffled
Velvet.  That is the extent of my collection so far.
     I love to hear the descriptions from all of you.  My space is
limited and I get a good idea if an iris is one I would like to have in
my garden.
      Happy Mothers Day all.
      I'm in Ohio in zone 5.
                                               Take Care.