Re: CULT: jis las, cannas in pots in pond

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: jis las, cannas in pots in pond
  • From: rimat <terra@catskill.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 14:58:55 -0600 (MDT)

Jan Clark wrote:

> Rima, Have you tried them in pots, lifting them out for the winter. That
> seems to be how they are grown here, in Australia.
> Jan
I think I will it this way.  The las in my pond don't look too terrific
this year either, altho a friend of mine grows Black Gamecock in pots
and says they are gorgeous this year.  She lets them drain and leaves
them in her cellar for the winter; likewise her Cannas.
Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny  zone 4