Re: OT:Convention- NO Room at the Inn!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT:Convention- NO Room at the Inn!
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 15:47:52 -0600 (MDT)

>The arrangements that I had made to share a room at the Denver AIS
>Convention with other conventioneers from Region 12 having fallen
>through, I find myself in the awkward position of not having any
>accomodations in Denver for the Convention. If anyone on the list >has
any suggestions that might help me out of this bind, I would >appreciate
you contacting me off-list. I currently hold airline >reservations to
arrive in Denver on Tuesday, June 2 and depart on >Sunday, June 7.
Thanks! Jeff Walters in northern

I hope you get there Jeff, and to anyone going to the convention or
Barry Blyth's talks, how about some reports to the list. Take copious
notes and share some iris knowledge with us - pleeeeeeze? :-)
Jan Clark