OT: differing opinions

Yesterday I recieved my first unpleasant private mailing. Should I name
this person on list, so that others be warned? (Just as people are
prepared to name companies they don't consider to be ethical). OK - only
kidding.
Knowledgeable and friendly people have left the list because of such
abuse.
I stand accused of being 'very young and having much to learn'. This
patronising attitude will help lose us the few young members we have.
I'm pleased to be thought of as 'very young'. I hope there is plenty
more to learn in life, and consider the opinions of the young as
important as any other.
I sincerely hope this person remains on list and learns from the
experience. You only learn by experience if your mind remains open.

BTW, I have recieved many pleasant off list communications in my four
months on the list, which shows what a nice group of people you are.
Jan Clark