Re: OT: differing opinions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: differing opinions
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 16:49:23 -0600 (MDT)

<< Yesterday I recieved my first unpleasant private mailing. Should I name
 this person on list, so that others be warned?  >>

Personalities should not be discussed on the list. Party manners are in order.

Truly unpleasant or destructive letters should be routed to Tom. I'd just
shrug it off and ignore the ninny.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA
Henry Hall   henryanner@aol.com