Bloom Report

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to report that the lovely little DB that I purchased from
the CIS Silent Auction last year, Tu Tu Tourquise, bloomed two days ago.
The plant is no more than 3" high (really, it is that tiny!) and the
bloom is easily that size as well. It is as lovely as I had hoped it
would be.

I also bought Peach Petal Pie to plant beside Tu Tu, for a glorious
color combination, but although it made it through the winter just fine,
and is growing, there is no sign of impending bloom.

I can't wait until this year's Silent Auction offerings list shows up in
our mail box!!

Regards,
Sharron
---