BLOOMS at last!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: BLOOMS at last!
  • From: JEM 300 <JEM300@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 19:47:05 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Listers,

We actually are having a slightly accelerated season due to our very mild
winter and warm spring.  You know how it is though, just can't wait to see
those blooms anyway!!  Our early show is still 2 weeks away, Yikes!

So far I've seen bloom:

TINY CHERUB  and  HARRY HITE (MDBs)-very cute
LOFTY, JAZZAMATAZZ, SENOR FROG, LITTLE ANNIE, ICED LEMONADE, LOW LIFE,
CHANTED, and HOODLUM (SDBs)-they all look so great.  Almost all of these were
totally new to my garden so it was extra special to see that first bloom.

Waiting in the wings are plenty of IBs.........WAMPUM, WILLOW WARE, AZ AP,
LEMON POP, and MEGGLETHROP  all about to burst within days.

My neighbors think I'm nuts dragging myself around the yard in my P.J.s at the
crack of dawn just to see what's open now.................

Linda Doffek          West Bend, WI     zone 5
JEM 300@aol.com