OT: Welcome New Members.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Welcome New Members.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 20:31:23 -0600 (MDT)

     I would like to extend a big welcome to the new Members of the Iris L:
 Ray and Judy Keisling as well as Jeannie and Bob LaPointe.
     I am too far south to be able to help you all much now, but I do have
Kentucky gardening experience since I lived there for a little over 27 of
my 36 years.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.	[20 miles southwest of Ocala, Florida]