Re:OT: differing opinions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:OT: differing opinions
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 20:30:49 -0600 (MDT)

> Yesterday I recieved my first unpleasant private mailing. Should I name
> this person on list, so that others be warned? (Just as people are
> prepared to name companies they don't consider to be ethical). OK - only
> kidding.

     I would suggest that you send the offending message in its entirety to
Tom Tadfor Little, the owner of the Iris List.  I think you will be able to
get it worked out this way.

> I stand accused of being 'very young and having much to learn'. This
> patronising attitude will help lose us the few young members we have.
> I'm pleased to be thought of as 'very young'. I hope there is plenty
> more to learn in life, and consider the opinions of the young as
> important as any other.

     There is no minimum age limit for joining this group.  All that is
required is a love of Irises and access to e-mail.  I really enjoy the
messages from the younger members.  I would like to see more join us.

Mark A. Cook    Age 36
Dunnellon, Florida.