Re: Bloom Report from Australia

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Bloom Report from Australia
  • From: Aril7Gv <Aril7Gv@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:54:42 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Paul &Yvonne

I've just returned from a trip to New Mexico to see the Aril's grown there and
to be at there show. Where Emerald Fansty was queen of the show and I.
Paradoxa was runner up.

I do have a number of I. Atropurpurea seeds and some I. Haynei from 1992 that
I would send you if you would lihe them. My I. Atropurpurea started to bloom
on march
18th so when I saw your message dated 4-30-98 most every thing had finnished
blooming in the way of Aril and Aril Hyb's. Let me know here. Thank you

Arnold W. Ferguson
Grandview Iris Patch
3613 Grandview Drive West
Univeristy Place, WA 98466-2136