Re: OT: differing opinions

>I believe this kind of thing has happened to many of us.  while I am
not very young, I still have a lot to learn, and I am learning it from
the knowledgable and very friendly people that make up most of this
list. Maybe you should name this person, and whoever it is will cut it
out. Rima  terra@catskil.net
I won't do that. I know I occasionally send an ill considered posts
myself, but constructive comment is always welcome on list, and OT stuff
of a friendly nature off list. I've had my say, and feel better for it.
We should be able to metaphorically cross swords, then shake hands. I
enjoy the list, and it's only a minor bother to put up with the odd sour
comment. Thanks for all the supporting Off list comments, and lets all
continue to share our varied opinions in stimulating debate.
BTW I'm only as young as I feel, when my 23 year old daughter is
mistaken for my sister!
Regards, Jan Clark