Show in Mid Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BD7CB5.666EBCA0

Help!! We had to change the date for our Iris show in Hale Michigan from =
June 21st to June 14th in hopes of even having  presentable Iris for the =
show.  Our Iris's are budding now!!. I hope we have some fine iris left =
for our mid Michigan show.  Who could guess last year we had very few =
iris for our show because it was a cold wet spring and all our iris were =
late as all our friends found out at the Detroit Show last spring.  so =
now the show is set up for the senior center in Hale Michigan June 14th  =
Hope to see you8 there Judy from Hale

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BD7CB5.666EBCA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Help!! We had to change the date for =
our Iris=20
show in Hale Michigan from June 21st to June 14th in hopes of even =
having&nbsp;=20
presentable Iris for the show.&nbsp; Our Iris's are budding now!!. I =
hope we=20
have some fine iris left for our mid Michigan show.&nbsp; Who could =
guess last=20
year we had very few iris for our show because it was a cold wet spring =
and all=20
our iris were late as all our friends found out at the Detroit Show last =

spring.&nbsp; so now the show is set up for the senior center in Hale =
Michigan=20
June 14th&nbsp; Hope to see you8 there Judy from =
Hale</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BD7CB5.666EBCA0--