Re: Introduction

Good Morning,

I'd like to introduce myself.  I have been a member of the list for about a
week.  My name is Lera Cavanaugh and I live in Brighton, Michigan--Zone 5.
My mother grew a huge iris garden when I was a little girl--in the '50's and
60's.  Because of her health all those iris are long gone.  They were my
favorite flower as a litttle girl.  I am trying my hand at expanding my iris
collection.  I only have two now that I bought at a nursery--PIPING HOT and
PEPPER POT.  Both are in bud now.  I have ordered a bunch of iris from
Sutton's and am looking forward to getting them later this summer.
I find your list very interesting and am looking forward to learning lots
and lots.
Thank you.

Lera Cavanaugh