MIIS and SIIS co-sponsored Show

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: MIIS and SIIS co-sponsored Show
  • From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:34:09 -0600 (MDT)

  Our iris show will be held at the Alton Square Mall, 200 Homer Adams
Parkway, Alton, Illinois, on May 17th, from 12:30 through 5:30 PM.  This
unfortunately  coincides with the Region 18 meeting, so we are expecting a
small show.  Also the weather has not been cooperative with our efforts and
undoubtedly will affect the number of irises on display.  A lot of us in
this area are finding rot at the base of the stalk from all the
moisture.....one day of intermitant sunshine out of almost 3 weeks for
here.  Keep your fingers crossed for us and do come visit us on the 17th.
     Ann Henson

The show is co-sponsored by Mid-Illinois Iris Society and Southern Illinois
Iris Society.  If you have any questions you may contact me at
erni@midwest.net or Patrick Hayden at hayden@il.net.  My phone # 618-822-6584