CONVENTION

I would like to know if the AIS storefront will have merchandise for sale
at the Denver Convention particularly TWOI. Two members of the Victorian
Region will be joining you at Denver and I had hoped to get them to do some
shopping for me.

Jack Roberts of Melbourne and Joy Wilson of Yarrawonga will also have with
them  plenty of information kits about the Sunraysia Iris Convention which
they will be more than happy to pass on.

I have been searching for a misplaced email address of Patsy Rosen from
Arlington, Texas. I have been corresponding (by letter) annually since
meeting at the 1988 Australian Convention. Can anyone help off the list
please ?

Certain parts of Australia have been receiving welcome rain however the top
of Victoria has not. Still only 70 points on our property. Most of the
deciduous trees are losing leaves rapidly and there has been a light frost
or two. Only the different forms of I unguicularis are in bloom here. So we
really enjoy reading about the bloom in areas where Spring has sprung.

Dianne Dalla Santa, Red Cliffs on the Murray River.