Re: OT: differing opinions

>It took me a while to come back to the list after I was "told
>off".  Sure, I'm now thicker-skinned about it, but how many others have
left the list for the same thing?
>Paul Tyerman (Australia)
I remember you had this problem Paul, and thought we had lost you. You
understandably use angry words. Our younger members are few, and younger
people are usually less confident, and easily put off. I think some
people misguidedly mean well, but can't help being 'Wise Parent',
'Teacher', etc. and actually believe that they are right. I guess they
are entitled to their opinions too, but I hate to lose good people from
the list because of this.