Re: Introduction

>My name is Lera Cavanaugh and I live in Brighton, Michigan--Zone 5.
>My mother grew a huge iris garden when I was a little girl--in the
>'50's and 60's.  Because of her health all those iris are long >gone.
They were my favorite flower as a litttle girl.  I am trying >my hand at
expanding my iris collection.  I only have two now that I >bought at a
nursery--PIPING HOT and PEPPER POT.  Both are in bud now.
Welcome to the list Lera. You have a couple of hot iris there, maybe you
could add to your collection 'Hot Gossip' and 'Cayenne Pepper'.
Be careful though, as this is an addictive hobby.
Jan Clark, in Australia