Re: OT:Bio

Dawn wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just planted 110 more irises this weekend, and now =
> have about 300 or so.   At this point I only have about  12 varities of =
> TB, but I'm working on that!
>
> Being the novice that I am, I joined the list to learn from all your wond=
> erful experience.  I have already learned quite a bit just over the last =
> week, and I'm sure if I ever have time to go through the archives I will =
> learn much more!

Well, welcome to the list. Our southern contingent is growing in leaps and
pounds. Having 300 or so irises sort of takes you out if the "novice" class in
my mind...

So if you only have 12 TBs, what else do you have?

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones