OT-BIO Dorothy & Tony Willott

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT-BIO Dorothy & Tony Willott
  • From: Dorothy "irisnut" Willott <Dorothy.Willott@gte.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 21:48:30 -0600 (MDT)

We are long-time irisarians and hybridizers specializing in dwarf and median irises.  We are life members of
AIS, DIS, MIS,SSI,SIGNA,SPCNI and members of SJI and Aril Society.  We are very active in two local iris
societies and a perennials society in northeastern Ohio.  Also are life members of North American Rock
Garden Society which has a seed exchange with many unusual irises available.  Dorothy is currently president of
the Median Iris Society (MIS).  At last year's AIS convention in Michigan, we attended the Iris-L meeting and
sought help in getting our peculiar modem to work so we could get on the internet.  After much frustration, we
gave up and several weeks ago bought a new computer with a built-in modem.  Tony hasn't tried his hand at the
internet, but Dorothy is jumping right in.