Re: MED: Ohio Gardens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: MED: Ohio Gardens
  • From: SOkase <SOkase@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 23:09:51 -0600 (MDT)

Jim,
What a great report on Ohio Gardens. I often buy plants from them but now I
have a better picture of Mr. Varner and his garden. It seems from your report
that he is growing a good collection of BBs. I assume from this that he is
doing tetraploid MTB crosses with them. If so, were you able to see the
results of these crosses? Some great work has been done by the Craigs in
Oregon so I would be interested in hearing what Terry is doing. Thanks for the
great report.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle,WA. Zone 8