OT: list behavior

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: list behavior
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 07:18:24 -0600 (MDT)

When I first joined the list back in the dark ages, some listers
questioning of my experiences and strong disagreement with my
preferences made me go 'hide' now and then, but none of the responses I
received were intended as personal attacks.  It's just the way this
wierd impersonal/intimate medium is.  Consider it an opportunity for
personal growth : )  And as Tom says, turn off the computer and go weed
for a few days.

Linda Mann