RE: OT-BIO Dorothy & Tony Willott

Hi, Dorothy (and Tony),

Welcome to the list.  We loved your talk last fall for the CIS.  Even
better, the way you smuggled iris into Canada by telling customs that all
you had was iris.

Knowing that you have a lot of medians, I'm going to repeat a question that
I asked recently on the List.  I've noticed a few medians, particularly
SDBs, this year have put our four falls on terminal buds, when they have
never done this before.  The only difference that I can think of is the very
mild,  short winter and long warm spring that we've had.  Have you had this

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- new blooms on Little Firecracker (orange SDB with
darker spot), Forever Blue (light blue with darker beard SDB repeat
bloomer), El Torito (orange SDB), Pink Pele (peach with pink spot IB), Voila
(violet with blue beard IB), Jewel of Omar (AR)