RE; Convention

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE; Convention
  • From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:08:30 -0600 (MDT)

I just sent a private post to Dianne Dalla Santa in Australia that I think
I should have put on the list in case anyone else is interested...  I just
spoke with Nancy Pocklington on the phone and told her of Dianne's interest
in TWOI.  She said that she would bring 1 case to the convention, along
with the new Judges' Training Manuals that she had already planned to
bring, but that would be the extent of AIS Storefront mdse available at
convention.  Ann Henson   Zone 5/6  in South Central Illinois, hoping you
are enjoying your bloom