Re: iris

Greetings from Iowa:  SONORAN SANDS bloomed this morning, and it is a
beauty!  I love the color, and the pattern is just to my liking.  Too
bad our show is over 2 weeks away, but there'll be other days.  When
this grows into a clump, it is going to be a stunning attraction.
Thanks !

Arnold

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250