RE: Stockton Catalog

Hello to all iris lovers. Just wanted to let all know Abe Fuerstein
called me last night to let me know the catalogs are in the mail as of
this week. Should start getting them by the end of next week.

Hope everyone had a great bloom season. I did, with almost all 1,300
varieties blooming this year. Had sporadic spuria and siberian bloom but
more than last year. The yard was gorgeous and well visited with 629
visitors coming by. This does not include people that stopped by during
the day to see the front yard. I have to keep the back locked because of
my additional "STUFF" in there. If anyone has been to see Mary Dunn's,
you know what I mean. At the moment, I have seven different "birds".

Hope to see everyone at the convention. Already I'm getting antsy.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas - where I've still got bloom!!!!!