Arnold, reporting in from Iowa, said:

<< SONORAN SANDS bloomed this morning, and it is a  beauty!  I love the color,
and the pattern is just to my liking.  Too  bad our show is over 2 weeks away,
but there'll be other days.  When  this grows into a clump, it is going to be
a stunning attraction.  >>

Everyone loved it here, and the bloom lasted a real long time. Nice little
plant Rick Tasco begat. Finished up before the little variegatas kicked in,
which made for a nice bright spot of yellow when it was really needed in the
border. Cute, cute.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA  USDA Zone 7