Re: OT-BIO Dorothy & Tony Willott

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO Dorothy & Tony Willott
  • From: JEM 300 <JEM300@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:34:33 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome Dorothy and Tony!

Nice to have you join the iris list.  I currently have two of your irises
blooming....ICED LEMONADE and BALLET SLIPPERS and I enjoy them very much.
They are extremely vigorous.  I'm making some SDB crosses this year (my first
try) and hope I can come up with something as nice.

Linda Doffek       West Bend, WI     Zone 5
JEM 300@aol.com