Re: OT: differing opinions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: differing opinions
  • From: IKern <IKern@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 21:42:48 -0600 (MDT)

<< This is a great list, especially so, when compared to some of the other
lists
 that are around. We all just need to be considerate in our use of the list
and
 enjoy the breadth of knowledge it represents. >>

Thank you John.  I rarely write because I am still in the learning phase
myself.  I have noticed many new "faces" so to speak of late and I think this
OT post has run it's course.  Welcome to all the new faces, I hope you all
learn as much as I have in the past year or so.

Iris, in Milw. where spring has turned to summer and my TB's are starting to
send up bloomstalks.