RE: new seedlings

Lloyd,
Your seedlings sound lovely.  I've been hankering after Mesmerizer but now
I can wait for your seedlings to be introduced.  Maybe by then, I'll have
more land so that I can buy all of them.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- where Sunray Reflection will be the first TB to
bloom either today or tomorrow