Unexpected surprise.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Unexpected surprise.
  • From: "Ryan S. Carter" <birddog@mnsinc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 18:39:53 -0600 (MDT)

Irisers,
	I have a most unordinary thing happening. I noticed off to the side
of my Iris sibirica nana alba patch (a 6" white siberian)another stalk
coming up, slightly taller, with more purple pigment in the stems and
spathes than the others. This is now showing color, and it is deep purple.
There is no chance that it could be anything else. What could it be?

Thanks,
Ryan
where peak bloom is occurring

Ryan Carter
Five beds of irises, one hundred varieties
Half and half medians and TB's.
Winchester, VA
birddog@mnsinc.com
Youth Chairman of C & P Iris Society