Yet more bloom

Hi everyone,

Well, I thought that my last post would be my final bloom report.  But, the mystery iris in the back *still* hasn't bloomed, and while I've been waiting on it, 2 more stalks have literally shot up in the front yard.  One is on Royal Flush/Flirt/Blush (this was a list topic way back in Oct.) and the other is on Queen Of Hearts.  I am so excited...I thought they were finished!

And now, on a sad note, one of the few seed pods I got was brutally murdered today...Mesmerizer's stalk was broken in 2 places.  I'd swear someone was going into my gardens to practice their swing for baseball...

Rusty...looking forward to the Dallas picnic at Hooker and Bonnie Nichols' house...where daylillies will be in peak bloom!

http://www.mailexcite.com