I thought I'd NEVER

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: I thought I'd NEVER
  • From: The Hiltibidals <dutchman@fgi.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 21:22:52 -0600 (MDT)

....see it!

I waited three years to see Silverado and Batik and Beverly Sills
and a dozen others - oooooh!  they were worth the wait!  I sailed into work
today proudly carrying the first ever bloom from Glistening Icicle (Maryott
82).  I got mine from Springhill, but if anyone wants to see a picture, its
in the Maryott catalog on p. 11.   Absolutely beautiful!
My little corner of antiques prospers, and I got my first ever I cristada
in the mail today!  Ah - contentment!  Sharon