I got a surprize in my e-mail today. I've been helping another
Atari User down in OZ, and today he sent me a jpg that I just
LOVE, it deals with my handle and it has an iris that I know all
to well about in the graphics. I don't know how he knew or how
he did it, but I love it and am willing to share it with anyone
that would like to see it!When I am able to work on my own web page
it WILL go on it!

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |