Re: CULT: Towards a double iris?

Here's another amendment to my post about SEVEN FALLS:
Somebody pointed out that my description makes it sound as if it has no
beards, and that's not the case.  I think I still had I. stolonifera on the
brain, so I was pointing out that the STANDARDS don't have beards.  Each
fall has a tastefully colored white beard.

Barb Mann in Santa Fe