SPEC :signa seed list

Help!
I have lost my signa seed list and have a bunch of seed packages with
numbers that say nothing to me. Could anyone give me the species info off
list if I send you the numbers?
Also have been looking for specific seed germination information for
various species. Have Deno's book but it is nice to get other ideas too.
Adrienne Bordo
Zone 4