RE: OT-BIO, Tammy King

Welcome to the group.  Sounds like you have a great start.  This is a
very good place to learn lots about one of the most intriguing flowers
grown.  I can sympathize about taking out a loan so that you can get
everything that you want.

Now if I can just figure out how to increase the total amount of dirt to
grow in, everything will be WONDERFUL.

TEMPTING FATE opened today and DESCANSO opened Tuesday in the middle of
the most current 2 inches of rain and doesn't look too worse for the
Shirlee Lewis
Southern California Iris Society
FAX  562-461-4217
VOICE 562-461-4912