Re: Weird year

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Weird year
  • From: "Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson" <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:58:29 -0600 (MDT)

Keep trying to plan a sheep shearing day, we want your bloom to slow down
so that it will be spectacular on Memorial day week-end when we make our
annual trip up north.  Must agree that this damp cool weather does keep the
color bright (if you can see past the holes in petals) and Yes I found baby
Koi hatched this am that I had given up on, seems the cool weather stalled
off the hatch, not sure how many but I only asked God for one!!  Lorraine
in overcast motown.
Lorraine & Gordon Nicholson
Woodland Iris Garden, Modesto Ca.
Region 14, Zone 9, >iris4u@pacbell.net<