Re: Rain?

Hi Gordon and Lorraine
	Great name for El Nino.  Tuesday we set an all time record for total
annual rainfall, with more to come tomorrow!!  The rain has kept the
temperatures down so the tall beardeds are stilling blooming away, some are
just sending up stalks.  The strangest thing is that all the MTBs are
starting a second spring bloom, none of them are rebloomers except Lady
Emma.  Typically we have peak TB bloom around April 15th, was wondering if
you all or anybody else is experiencing the same thing?
Mike Sutton
Sutton's Iris Gardens
Zone 8/9
Where we have had two full months of TB bloom and hybridizing :-))