RE: Weird year

	Christy, thanks for taking us on a mini tour of your garden and
telling us what is blooming.  I enjoyed it.  Hopefully, your weather will
settle down and you can enjoy your bloom season to its fullest.

	Since it is strangely hazy here, I am wondering if what I am
seeing outside is some of the smoke from the Mexican forest fires.  The
newspaper this morning said the smoke was in Louisiana, and I think the
south wind has blown it this way.

	Robert Turley, in Lake Chawls, are you hidden in Mexican smoke?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS (cough, cough)