Why be mad at El Meano

For those that have heard of " Sunny " California and wonder why we are complaining
about a little weather. If my tallies are right we have had 110 days of recorded
rainfall out of 134. Of those 24 days of no rainfall I don't recall to many sunny days
in the garden.Today is a mixture of seeing  shadows and then dark grey-black skies.
    Our garden (here at 3500' elev.) isn't getting the blossoms rippid apart like the
"Valley" but we are just in bud stage. Approximatly 3+ weeks late.The first TB bloomed
today "Autumn Rosemist" ( Austin 60 )  We have had
 " Leanna " BB (Meininger 97 )  in bloom for 8 days. The falls that have been standing
straight out are now showing some rain spots. I should say this is the top bud of a 4
budded stem and the othe buds are just getting ready to open. I feel the cool weather
(snow line yesturday 4500") has slowed all of our iris(es) down.   Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, Ca. 95689